|Term (Months)||Monthly Rate|
|1-6 All rentals start on this rate regardless of duration. 5-day trial still applies)||£125.00|
* A 25% discount is applied after 6 months of on time payments and a further 10% discount applied after 12 months.
Width: Adjustable Gullet system
Saddle cover: Brown Fairfax saddle cover included.
Concealed thigh blocks: 1 pair
Shoulder blocks: 1 pair
Serial No.: 068037
Flocking:Wool flocked panels – even flocking with no obvious hard lumps
NB: Flocking in saddles is a variable that deteriorates with time and use, therefore the flocking in any used saddle may need attention in order to ensure the correct fit to your horse.
Saddle Condition: Secondhand saddle in excellent used condition with very little signs of use.
What Fairfax has to say about this model, the Spencer:
Olympic medallist Spencer Wilton has been working with Fairfax for more than two years to refine and perfect this model that is stamped with his personal touch. It features a new tree design that offers a roomier seat, plus a unique concealed, moveable knee block.
The Spencer Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range, plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- The seat is more ‘forward’ in order to precisely align the rider more ‘in’ over the horse’s centre of balance.
- A unique knee block is hidden in the monoflap design. The position can be adjusted to give the rider incredible flexibility of support.
- The seat is wider and more ‘open’ than the Gareth model. This will suit riders who prefer more room in the seat, or those who like a more relaxed dressage position.
- The design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement.
- Contrast stitching on the flaps and skirt.
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
|17" Fairfax Spencer Adjustable Gullet Monoflap Dressage Saddle, Black (SKU187)|
|Refundable Security Deposit||£125.00|
|1st months rental||£125.00|
|Shipping - Outward||£25.00|
|Shipping - Inward||£25.00|
All rental saddles have a 5-day trial period to allow you to ensure they fit. If the saddle is not suitable, once we receive the saddle back (in the same condition it was sent out) your deposit & 1st monthly rental will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.