|Term (Months)||Monthly Rate|
|1-6 All rentals start on this rate regardless of duration. 5-day trial still applies)||£40.00|
* A 25% discount is applied after 6 months of on time payments and a further 10% discount applied after 12 months.
Make: Kent and Masters
Model: Pony Club Long Leg (Stamped LL)
Size: Stamped 16.5"
Width: Changeable gullet (S-bar) N/M to XXW
Serial No.: TBC
Panels: Wool flocked
NB: Flocking in saddles is a variable that deteriorates with time and use, therefore the flocking in any used saddle may need attention in order to ensure the correct fit to your horse.
No. girth straps: 3 each side
Saddle Condition: Secondhand saddle in very good used condition. There are some marks on the flaps from the stirrup leathers and there are some scratch marks on the LHS skirt. Please note the pins have been replaced with plain pins.
What Kent and masters has to say about this saddle, the Pony Club Long Leg:
This universal-fitting GP saddle has a shorter panel design to suit ponies and short-backed horses. Although designed to take children through their pony riding years, this saddle is ideal for leggy teenagers or petite adults with older or shorter-coupled horses.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below, while this Pony Club saddle also benefits from the following details:
- The flap is cut forward in front of the point of the rider’s knee to accommodate a leggy teenager or adult pony rider.
- An open-headed tree which provides good wither clearance.
- Short panels.
- Standard wither gullet depth for ponies with a medium wither profile.
- Velcro knee blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Five girthing options which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly on a variety of conformations
|16.5" Kent and Masters Pony Club Long Leg saddle, Adjustable Gullet - Brown (SKU345)|
|Refundable Security Deposit||£40.00|
|1st months rental||£40.00|
|Shipping - Outward||£25.00|
|Shipping - Inward||£25.00|
All rental saddles have a 5-day trial period to allow you to ensure they fit. If the saddle is not suitable, once we receive the saddle back (in the same condition it was sent out) your deposit & 1st monthly rental will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.