|Term (Months)||Monthly Rate|
|1-6 All rentals start on this rate regardless of duration. 5-day trial still applies)||£124.00|
* A 25% discount is applied after 6 months of on time payments and a further 10% discount applied after 12 months.
Model: Andrew Hoy Monoflap Jump saddle
Width: Adjustable gullet (Narrow/Medium through to Extra Wide/Extra extra wide)
Serial No.: 059042
Flocking: Wool flocked panels
NB: Flocking in saddles is a variable that deteriorates with time and use, therefore the flocking in any used saddle may need attention in order to ensure the correct fit to your horse.
Saddle Condition: Secondhand saddle in very good condition although it does have some rub marks on both calf blocks, some rub marks on the seat twist and some small marks on the seat.
What Fairfax has to say about this model, the Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC Saddle:
Developed with seven-times Olympian Andrew Hoy to enable him to feel a greater harmony with his horses, the specifically designed seat aligns the rider precisely over the horse’s centre of balance, enabling them both to perform at their best.
The Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Fairfax Performance range plus the following details:
- Covered with luxurious full-grain leather, waxed for extra grip.
- The unique design and placement of the billets allows your saddle-fitter four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to your horse’s shape and movement.
- If a horse has asymmetrical shoulders, two sets of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle.
- Adjustable and moveable knee blocks under the flap offer custom-made support for riders with shorter legs. Longer legged riders can remove the block to create more room and bring them closer to their horse.
|17.5" Fairfax Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC Saddle, Adjustable, Brown (SKU269)|
|Refundable Security Deposit||£124.00|
|1st months rental||£124.00|
|Shipping - Outward||£25.00|
|Shipping - Inward||£25.00|
All rental saddles have a 5-day trial period to allow you to ensure they fit. If the saddle is not suitable, once we receive the saddle back (in the same condition it was sent out) your deposit & 1st monthly rental will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.