|Term (Months)||Monthly Rate|
|1-6 All rentals start on this rate regardless of duration. 5-day trial still applies)||£120.00|
* A 25% discount is applied after 6 months of on time payments and a further 10% discount applied after 12 months.
Width: Adjustable Gullet system
Shoulder blocks: 2 pairs included
Girth Straps: Three on each side in excellent used condition. Indents from buckles as expected with a secondhand saddle. All holes in good condition with no tears or major stretching. All visible girth leather stitching in excellent condition.
Saddle cover: Brown Fairfax saddle cover included
Serial No.: 047002
Flocking: Wool flocked panels – even flocking with no obvious hard lumps
NB: Flocking in saddles is a variable that deteriorates with time and use, therefore the flocking in any used saddle may need attention in order to ensure the correct fit to your horse.
Saddle Condition: Secondhand saddle in excellent used condition with no major marks however there a two small indentation marks on the seat.
What Fairfax has to say about this model, the Gareth:
We developed this saddle with 2014 WEG team silver medallist Gareth Hughes who wanted a saddle that allowed him to feel a greater connection with his horse without restricting the ability to give the subtlest aids or make minute adjustments.
The Gareth Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range, plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- The seat is more ‘forward’ in order to precisely align the rider more ‘in’ over the horse’s centre of balance.
- The Unique design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement.
- Three thicknesses of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle.
- A recess in the flap allows the riders’ upper leg to form a closer contact with the horse’s side without any uncomfortable rubbing.
- Surface mounted thigh blocks designed to give the rider enhanced support without restricting their position.
- Full grain leather for an instant pre-broken-in feel.
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
|17.5" Fairfax Gareth Adjustable Gullet Monoflap Dressage Saddle, Brown (SKU239)|
|Refundable Security Deposit||£120.00|
|1st months rental||£120.00|
|Shipping - Outward||£25.00|
|Shipping - Inward||£25.00|
All rental saddles have a 5-day trial period to allow you to ensure they fit. If the saddle is not suitable, once we receive the saddle back (in the same condition it was sent out) your deposit & 1st monthly rental will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.