|Term (Months)||Monthly Rate|
|1-6 All rentals start on this rate regardless of duration. 5-day trial still applies)||£45.00|
* A 25% discount is applied after 6 months of on time payments and a further 10% discount applied after 12 months.
Make: Kent and Masters
Model: Pony Club (Stamped MPO)
Width: Changeable gullet (S-bar) N/M to XXW
Serial No.: 22992
Panels: Wool flocked
NB: Flocking in saddles is a variable that deteriorates with time and use, therefore the flocking in any used saddle may need attention in order to ensure the correct fit to your horse.
No. girth straps: 3 each side
Saddle Condition: Secondhand saddle in excellent used condition as it has hardly been used. The only signs of wear and tear are the LHS girth straps have some bite marks on the very bottom of them and there are marks under the flaps caused by the girth buckles, which is to be expected on a short girth strapped saddle.
What Kent and masters has to say about this saddle, the Pony Club:
This universal-fitting GP saddle has a shorter panel design to suit ponies and is ideal for all Pony Club activities. Designed to take children through their pony riding years, the shape helps encourage an independent seat in young riders.
All Kent & Masters saddles share these features:
- Handmade in Walsall
- Design know-how
- Pressure testing
- Changeable gullet bar
- 100% British wool flocking
In addition this this Pony Club saddle also benefits from the following details:
- An open-headed tree which provides good wither clearance.
- Short panels.
- Standard wither gullet depth for ponies with a medium wither profile.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Five girthing options which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly on a variety of conformations
|15.5" Kent and Masters MPO Pony Club saddle, Adjustable Gullet - Brown (SKU139)|
|Refundable Security Deposit||£45.00|
|1st months rental||£45.00|
|Shipping - Outward||£25.00|
|Shipping - Inward||£25.00|
All rental saddles have a 5-day trial period to allow you to ensure they fit. If the saddle is not suitable, once we receive the saddle back (in the same condition it was sent out) your deposit & 1st monthly rental will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.