How renting a saddle works...
1. Browse through the available saddles and select the saddle you want. If you can not find a suitable saddle please contact us and provide details of what you are looking for and we will do our best to source it.
2. All saddles have a rental price guide on the product page. If you want to rent the saddle, fill in the 'Enquire to rent' form directly on the product page and click send. We will then contact you and discuss your needs by email, however please check your junk folder as our initial response often goes there! If you have provided your phone number we will send you a text message letting you know that we have responded and prompt you to check your junk folder.
3. We will email you a formal agreement that includes all costs and the terms and conditions of the rental. This will include ID verification & proof of address. General terms and conditions can be found here. The form can be electronically signed (on mobile or computer) or printed, signed and scanned back to us as suits you.
4. Once the rental agreement is signed we will email you a secure link to take payment. The payment authorisation includes the initial payment (including deposit and shipping) as well as the ongoing monthly payment which will be invoiced by email monthly (if renting for more than one month).
5. Once the contract has been signed and the initial payment made, we will ship your saddle the following day using a next-day service, however some places such as Northern Scotland may take 2 days. Your rental term begins on the day you receive the saddle from our courier. We recommend saving the box and packing material to reuse upon returning the saddle.
6. Each saddle comes with 5-day trial to allow you to ensure that the saddle fits. In the unfortunate circumstances it doesn't fit, please contact us before the end of the 5-ay trial period and we will arrange a courier to collect the saddle for its return. It is your responsibility to pack the saddle in a manner that ensures it will not be damaged. Your original shipping charge covers the return shipping costs and so there is nothing more to pay as long as you have the packing materials. Once we receive the saddle back in the same condition, we will refund your deposit and 1st months rental minus a £15 admin fee.
7. If/when you decide that you no longer wish to rent the saddle, please contact us to let us know and we will arrange a courier to collect the saddle for its return. It is your responsibility to pack the saddle in a manner that ensures it will not be damaged. Your original shipping charge covers the return shipping costs and so there is nothing more to pay as long as you have the packing materials. Once we receive the saddle back in the same condition, we will refund your deposit.
For more information on the rental process, how to buy a saddle or other questions take a look at our FAQ's page. Alternatively contact us here.