|Term (Months)||Monthly Rate|
|1-6 All rentals start on this rate regardless of duration. 5-day trial still applies)||£40.00|
* A 25% discount is applied after 6 months of on time payments and a further 10% discount applied after 12 months.
Make: Kent & Masters
Model: S-Series Jump (stamped MJJ)
Width: Adjustable gullet bar system (R-bar)
NB: Flocking in saddles is a variable that deteriorates with time and use, therefore the flocking in any used saddle may need attention in order to ensure the correct fit to your horse.
Serial No: 26125
Saddle Condition: Secondhand saddle in excellent used condition however as will all used saddles there are some signs of use: there are some rub marks on the trim at the front of the LHS of the saddle, some scratch marks on the top of the cantle on the RHS and some marks on the side of the cantle on the LHS
What Kent & Masters has to say about this model, the S-Series Jump:
The perfect jump saddle for show jumping and cross country, the forward-cut flaps and moveable blocks combine to support the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping position.
This S-Series Jump benefits from superior craftsmanship and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A tree with longer, swept-back points to support the front of the saddle and allow freer shoulder movement.
- A seat shaped to enable the rider to dynamically adjust their centre of balance over the fence.
- Broad panels for maximum surface contact with the horse’s back.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghost stitching on the knee roll to help the flap mould around the block and comfortably support the leg.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
- This saddle suits a broad range of horse conformations.
|17" Kent & Masters S-Series Jump Saddle (MJJ) (adjustable), Black (SKU317)|
|Refundable Security Deposit||£40.00|
|1st months rental||£40.00|
|Shipping - Outward||£25.00|
|Shipping - Inward||£25.00|
All rental saddles have a 5-day trial period to allow you to ensure they fit. If the saddle is not suitable, once we receive the saddle back (in the same condition it was sent out) your deposit & 1st monthly rental will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.